Hi everybody, I am Cate. I am 12 years old and I have an American Girl named Lizzie. This is my blog Once Upon A Craft. Do you have any ideas for some posts (reviews, photos, crafts) If so please feel free to comment!!
Awesome!!! You should make a list of all the AG items that you and your sister have, and put it on a page (I can show you how) and then people can comment and say what they want reviewed! Sleeping bag please! :D
Feel free to comment. Please no swearing, no personal conversations, and nothing that could possibly offend other viewers. Mean and hateful comments will be immediately deleted.Thanks!!
Awesome!!! You should make a list of all the AG items that you and your sister have, and put it on a page (I can show you how) and then people can comment and say what they want reviewed! Sleeping bag please! :D
ReplyDeleteCan you add a follower widget! I would love to follow!
ReplyDeleteYes of course!!
Delete