Monday, 24 June 2013

AG Items

Okay , I am going to list the AG Items that I have and then please comment so I know witch to review and post photos of.

American Girl Items 

  1. Snow Queen Ball Gown and Accessories
  2. Side Tee for Dolls 
  3. A Plaid Dress with Beanie 
  4. Nicki's Outfits (a few)
  5. Red Velvet Fancy Dress 
  6. Black Horse 
  7. Palomino Horse 
  8. Sweet School Dress For Dolls (somewhere) 
  9. Ruffled Hoodie Outfit
  10. Campus Cheer Gear
  11. Sporty Winter Outfit -No Snowshoes 
  12. 2 Soccer Outfits
  13. Emily's Robe and Slippers 
  14. Snowflake Pyjamas and Slippers 
  15. Valentines Day Dress 
  16. Snorkel Gear
  17. Josefina's Night Shift for Dolls
  18. Addy's Sunday Best 
  19. Josefina's Feast Outfit (top nowhere to be found) 
  20. Fancy Riding Outfit 
  21. Honey Pet Set
  22. Pet Carrier Set x2
  23. Sugar 
  24. Fashion Boots 
  25. Guitar Set
  26. Ski Set and Outfit (retired Version)
  27. Cozy Sleepover Bag For Dolls 
  28. Chocolate Glasses 
  29. Sunglasses 
  30. Flower Purse 

5 comments:

  1. I'd like to see:
    Snow Queen ballgown and accessories
    Plaid dress with beanie
    Guitar set
    Ski set and outfit (retired version)
    Snorkel gear
    Ruffled hoodie outfit
    and Campus Cheer Gear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds Good, I may have trouble with the ski set but the rest is awesome!

      Delete
  2. I wqnt to see the cozy sleepover bag and the sweet school dress and sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you do one of Addy's Sunday Best

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Please no swearing, no personal conversations, and nothing that could possibly offend other viewers. Mean and hateful comments will be immediately deleted.Thanks!!