I am so sorry that I havent posted for so long! So , I will update you guys. I went to the American Girl Store in LA. It was amazing, they had little alcoves for all the historical dolls and clothes displayed everywhere. They also had a restaurant. I got my little sister the AG doll Julie. I have played with Julie and my sister and will now do a product review of Julie.
Julie
The main complaint that I heard about Julie was that her hair was very slippery and hard to style. I am finding that is not true. Her hair is long and easy to style even though it is very smooth. Her outfit is ver super cute and her body is extremely firm. She can stand on her own and has beautiful eyes. I would recommend her for everybody!
Sincerely : Cate

Awesome! I love Julie!
ReplyDelete