I am trying to think of things to do on my blog ! Do you guys have any ideas ?
I have cupcake wednesday , but I need more. I don't want to just randomly post. Can you guys tell me what you like to see on a blog? And tell all your friends about my blog :)
Thanks guys.
Btw I have a new blog design on the way so my signature might change !
Cate.

Please Comment !
ReplyDeleteYou should tell us all the AG items you have and we can comment and say what we want pictures taken of! And you should do a tour of your doll room!!! :D
ReplyDeleteYa, i agree with dolly girl!
ReplyDeleteYeah that would be cool!
ReplyDeleteJust be yourself! Post what YOU think about ag! Their are new products coming out you should give your thoughts on that! Just post your thoughts!
ReplyDeleteHello! I am loving your blog!! Maybe you can a get a new blog design to match your theme!! If you would like I can design it for you! You can email me at addieboo75@gmail.com !! See ya!!
ReplyDeleteFlower
Craftingwithmnm.blogspot.com
Love your new design Cate, the next design I order will probably be from Grace too!!! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks !! Grace did an amazing job !
Delete