Sunday, 30 June 2013

Cottage

Hi everybody,
I am at my cottage so my posting will be limited. I am sorry I couldn't get the doll clothes reviews to you before I left but if more than the two people whop have commented comment then I will find time to do it. Meanwhile my friend Dollygirl of Dollygirl's Treasures will be posting occasionally I have my doll here so maybe I can upload some pics of my doll in the new cottage . Thats right , I said new, I am sitting looking at the log cottage around me as I type. My cottage is log , amazing and very hard to tell secrets in . lol. I will upload pics, I am just so proud!

Miss you all ,
Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Please no swearing, no personal conversations, and nothing that could possibly offend other viewers. Mean and hateful comments will be immediately deleted.Thanks!!